- South America
All our Everest expeditions include:
- A western expedition leader
- Experienced Sherpas (NNMGA/IFMGA or working towards)
- An expedition medic or doctor
- 1:1 Sherpa to client ratio
- Post expedition Ice-cream
- 1:1 western guide can be arranged at additional cost.
You need to budget for international flights, compulsory expedition insurance and Personel equipment (discounts available).
High altitude climbing can be very serious so we recommend you take up our Everest mentoring offer. For the same price as our normal Everest expedition cost (exc. flights). We will take you on a number of preparation expeditions (6 and 7,000m peaks) building in difficulty. So that you are more prepared when you attempt Everest.
- Air travel (unless otherwise specified).
- Personal climbing clothes and equipment.
- Personal insurance, visas, departure tax and inoculations.
- Drinks and hotel or guest house meals, unless specified.
- Personal medical supplies and personal use of communication equipment.
- Excess baggage.
- Tips for porters and local guides.
- Costs associated with an expedition finishing early.
- Costs associated with you leaving an expedition early.
- Costs associated with extending a trip due to bad weather or other circumstances.
Dates: 29th of March to the 6th of June 2014
If you have any questions about climbing Everest then get in touch.£35,000 1:1 Sherpa
£60,000 for 1:1 Western guide
Flights to Nepal from the UK are roughly £700
Possible Add ons:
Chitwan wildlife safari £500 (ideal after an early summit)
Everest scenic flight £200
We have regular trips to the following "seven summits":
We can offer package deals on the "seven summits" Contact us to discuss your requirements.